- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 90 mins
- 20 people
- June 3, 2016
Double Sugar Cookie Bark.
Double the sugar cookie, double the fun! Try this delicious cookie bark filled with crushed cereal and topped with chocolate.Print
Double Sugar Cookie Bark
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch™ or Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal, finely crushed
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Holiday candy sprinkles
- 1/3 cup Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch™ or Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ cereal, finely crushed
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, butter and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in 1/2 cup of the crushed cereal. Press dough evenly into 12-inch square on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips can be stirred smooth. Pour and spread over cooled cookie base. Immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup crushed cereal. Press cereal lightly; top with candy sprinkles. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Gently break up cookie bark. Store tightly covered.