- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 80 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 12 people
- March 28, 2016
Simple recipe for cheesecake.
If you want to surprise loved ones a delicious dessert, we offer you a simple recipe of cheesecake.Print
Simple recipe for cheesecake
- 160 g butter
- 240 g of crackers
- 240 g of cheese Philadelphia
- 5 eggs and 2 yolks
- 3 tbsp flour
- lemon zest, orange
- Grind crackers into crumbs. The butter you melt. Mix the cookies into a homogeneous mass.
- Add half a Cup of sugar, a pinch of salt.
- Turn the dough out on a greased form, put in the freezer.
- Blend cheese, sugar (1 Cup 2/4 Cup), flour, zest.
- Then add vanilla, one egg and yolks at low speed.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. The form with the dough put on baking tray.
- Into it pour the cream and bake 12 minutes. Lower the temperature to 95 degrees and bake 1 hour.
- Let the cheesecake cool, then put in the cold for 6 hours.
- Top decorate according to your taste – it can be berries (cherry, currant), chocolate chips or coconut topping.