- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 4 people
- March 1, 2016
Cook delicious mushroom soup a very simple recipe in just 15 minutes!
Important thing in making delicious mushroom soup is to find the right combination of vegetables and high-quality cream. And in this recipe, variety of products is just four ingredients: potatoes, onions, cream and mushrooms.Print
- 500 g mushrooms,
- 2–3 potatoes,
- 2 onions,
- 40 g butter,
- 200 ml cream with a fat content of 33-35%,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 1.5 l water (or broth).
- Coarsely cut onions. Potatoes are also cut in large pieces.
- Put to boil the potatoes in water or broth according to your taste.
- Mushrooms clean, cut and fry with onion in butter until Golden brown. It is important not to overcook the mushrooms so as not to spoil the taste of the dish. Some beautiful mushrooms lay aside to decorate the finished soup in the plates.
- Sauteed mushrooms and onions add to soup, salt, pepper and boil until the potatoes are done.
- Pour part of the broth in a separate bowl and blend the remaining soup with a blender to a puree. Optionally diluted mushroom soup drained broth to desired consistency.
- Again put a pot of mushroom soup to the heat and stir in cream. Potami and stir on low heat 3-4 minutes.
- Ready mushroom soup leave to infuse for about 5 minutes. Then pour on plates, decorate with leaves of green and roasted mushrooms. Serve with black bread or homemade croutons.