- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- April 26, 2016
Sweet Jalapeño-Lime Chicken.
Spice up your chicken tonight. Try this quick 3 ingredient sauce brushed on your grilled chicken–dinner in no time!
Sweet Jalape?o-Lime Chicken
- 6 tablespoons jalape?o or hot pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix Sauce ingredients until blended. Reserve 1/4 cup to serve as a sauce after chicken is cooked; set aside. Sprinkle chicken with salt.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning once or twice and brushing with remaining sauce during last 2 minutes of grilling, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165° F).
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro; serve immediately with reserved sauce.