- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 8 people
- May 27, 2016
Chicken and Bacon-Stuffed Crescent Bread.
This easy 5-ingredient stuffed crescent bread makes excellent use of ingredients you probably already have in your fridge for a quick dinner or appetizer.Print
Chicken and Bacon-Stuffed Crescent Bread
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dough sheet or 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 cups shredded pizza cheese blend (6 oz)
- 3/4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- If using dough sheet: Unroll dough. Place on cookie sheet. Press to form 14×9-inch rectangle. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles. Place on cookie sheet. Overlap long sides to form 14×9-inch rectangle. Firmly press edges and perforations to seal.
- Sprinkle bottom half of dough with 1/2 cup of the cheese, 1/2 cup of the bacon and the chicken.
- Fold dough in half lengthwise to enclose filling, pressing to seal bottom and sides.
- Poke all over with fork. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 19 to 21 minutes or until deep golden brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup bacon. Serve with ranch dressing.