- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 4 people
- April 6, 2016
This is not only a wonderful dessert, but also a beautiful dish for the holiday table!
- 3 carrots
- 125 g butter
- 125 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 orange
- 0,5 tsp cinnamon
- Carrots clean and RUB on a small grater.
- Blend softened butter with sugar.
- One by one add the eggs.
- In the flour together with the baking powder give the nuts and mix.
- Grate orange zest and squeeze the juice out of it.
- To the oil mixture add carrots, juice and grated orange peel, flour with nuts and cinnamon. Mix in a blender.
- The form for cupcakes grease or oil put in the cell paper of the workpiece.
- Fill in the form of tests at 2/3 volume.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes. Cool a little and release from the mold.
- Decorate with cream or custard.