- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 3 people
- September 5, 2016
Yogurt Filled Strawberries.
Creamy Yoplait® Greek tangerine yogurt and fresh strawberries combine for a quick, yet stylish, snack that is fun to eat.Print
Yogurt Filled Strawberries
- 12 large strawberries
- 1 container (5.3 oz) Yoplait® Greek tangerine yogurt
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips, if desired
- Grated orange peel, if desired
- Wash and pat strawberries dry. Using small melon baller, scoop out green top of each strawberry.
- Spoon yogurt into center of each strawberry. Sprinkle with miniature chocolate chips and/or orange peel.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.