- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 8 people
- April 4, 2016
Strawberry and Pistachio Frozen Yogurt Bark.
There’s no avoiding all the candy bark around the holidays — peppermint bark, I’m looking at you — but there’s no reason why bark can’t be a year-round affair. And while peppermint bark probably doesn’t fit into your idea of an everyday food, here’s a bark that just might change your mind. All you have to do is freeze Greek yogurt with some fun toppings, and boom — healthy yogurt bark is ready for snacking!Print
Strawberry and Pistachio Frozen Yogurt Bark
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pistachios
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil (make sure it fits in your freezer, otherwise line two large plates instead); set aside.
- Whisk the yogurt, 1/4 cup of the honey, vanilla, and salt together in a medium bowl. Pour onto the baking sheet and use a rubber spatula to spread into an even layer about 1/2-inch thick (it will not reach to the edges of the baking sheet).
- Place the strawberries, pistachios, and remaining 2 tablespoons honey in a small bowl and mix gently to combine. Scatter the strawberry-pistachio mixture evenly over the yogurt.
- Freeze uncovered until solid, about 4 hours. Pick up the bark by grasping the foil and lifting it up and onto a cutting board. Cut into serving pieces and serve immediately, or keep frozen in an resealable plastic bag.