- March 6, 2016
How to cook mackerel in an oven.
Love the fish dishes? Find out how to cook mackerel so after eating for a long time to lick the fingers.
How to cook mackerel in an oven
- Whole mackerel – 1 piece,
- Onions – 2 heads,
- Carrot – 1 medium piece (about 200 grams),
- Salt – to taste
- Seasoning for fish (Basil, oregano, black pepper powder) – optional, to taste
- Food foil for baking.
- Mackerel is a very meaty, fatty and juicy sea fish with a unique taste, loved by many since childhood. As with any marine fish, it has a minimum number of bones besides the spine, ribs, and fins, and large bones can stab the tongue or the sky, simply no. This makes the mackerel are popular even among the lazy people who like fish but are too lazy to seek out her bones.
- Practice cooking any meal is most useful if cooked in their own juice. That is why the recipe for how to cook mackerel in this most delicious way, very popular and in demand.
- For starters mackerel should be washed. Cleaning of the scales is not necessary, since it by nature do not possess it.
- Problem one: pan-seared mackerel in the envelope of foil just so, her delicate skin will burn to the foil, and the fish will presentable (though not lose flavor). With this easy to handle, put on the foil sliced onions, and on top of it – carrots.
- Mackerel rubbed with salt and spices, it has to be on a bed of vegetables and cover the top with another layer of onions. Next you should make a neat envelope, laying it on the baking sheet. It is advisable not to leave in the envelope of the holes – otherwise the moisture will evaporate or, even worse, to leak to the pan and burning, napitia fish tart taste of Gary.
- Bake the mackerel you need for 30-40 minutes (depending on size) at a temperature of 180 degrees. Fish turns out very tender, engorged with their own scent, the scent of spices and vegetables. The meat easily comes from the bones, making even the laziest guests will not experience when eating discomfort. Naturally, when the time to produce such a quantity of mackerel which will fit on the baking sheet.