- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 4 people
- March 15, 2016
Baked Chicken With Tomato Sauce Recipe.
If you want more of a pasta-like experience, you could also serve this over roasted spaghetti squash or any other type of Paleo noodles, but it’s very tasty all on its own, and great for an easy lunch or a light dinner.Print
Baked Chicken With Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs;
- 2 zucchini, sliced;
- 1 onion, sliced;
- 12 cherry tomatoes;
- 1 cup tomato sauce;
- 1 cup vegetable broth;
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder.
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Season each chicken thigh with sea salt, black pepper, oregano, and garlic powder.
- In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce and the vegetable broth.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, and top with the zucchini and tomatoes.
- Pour the tomato sauce mixture over everything.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.