- March 22, 2016
Chicken wings in the oven with honey-soy sauce.
The wings are prepared very simply and make a great snack with vegetable salad and a potato side dish or just with beer.
This chicken is spicy due to the sauce acquires an extraordinary aroma and rich sweet honey taste.
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 0.5 lemon,
- 2 teaspoons of honey,
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce,
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil,
- 1 tsp ground paprika,
- ground black pepper, to taste.
- Chicken wings peel from the remnants of feathers, a good rinse and Obasi.
- Prepare the marinade for chicken wings. To do this, mix the soy sauce, lemon juice, honey and spices. Honey is better to take liquid or, if it has sugar, heat up on a water bath.
- Tamarinus chicken wings in honey and soy sauce, a good obmazyvat from all sides, and leave at least 30-60 minutes.
- Put the marinated wings in a single layer on a foil covered and greased baking sheet. Send chicken wings in the oven, preheated to 200°C. Bake until Golden brown for about 40-60 minutes.
- Serve chicken wings, oven baked, with vegetables, salads and your favorite sauce.