- Preparation time
- 35 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- April 4, 2016
How many options for cooking chicken in the world? On this question I will not answer even the most professional chef. We suggest to add in your piggy Bank another recipe that will teach you how to cook chicken Mexican!Print
- 600 g chicken fillet
- 200 g champignons or other mushrooms
- 200 g of sausages
- 200 g tomato paste
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- feta cheese
- Wash the mushrooms, cut legs. The onion we shall cut half-rings.
- Chicken fillet we shall cut large pieces. If chicken Breasts are small, leave the fillet the way it is.
- In a roasting pan with oil, put half of the onions, mushrooms and chicken pieces. Cook on low heat until soft, adding a splash (3-4 tablespoons) of hot water, salt, pepper.
- Boil the sausages, slice them lengthwise, lightly simmer them with onions and tomato paste, add a little sugar, salt and pepper. Share a little broth from chicken to make the sauce more liquid.
- Once the chicken Mexican is ready, start serving. On a plate put rude with onions, chicken, sausage. On top put slices of feta cheese and olives. Field dish with tomato sauce. Decorate with leaves of Basil or any other herbs.