- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 6 people
- April 5, 2016
Recipe dumplings with potatoes and dill.
Meatless meals can be very tasty. You will be convinced that by preparing our dumplings. Recipe easy dough for dumplings with potatoes is very simple, but always well managed.
Recipe dumplings with potatoes and dill
- For the dough: 2 cups flour
- 1 Cup of water
- For the filling: 10 pieces of potato
- 50 g of vegetable oil
- bunch of dill
- Potatoes cleanse and boil, wipe through a sieve, add butter, salt and finely chopped dill.
- Prepare lean dough for the dumplings by mixing all the ingredients.
- Roll, squeezed circles.
- Put each in 1 teaspoon of the potato mass, mold the dumplings.
- Boil them in lightly salted water for 3 minutes.
- Serve with oil and herbs.