- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 6 people
- April 4, 2016
We offer you to cook a quiche with mushrooms. The recipe is simple. The cooking time is just half an hour. But what a dish!
Quiche with mushrooms
- 500 g puff pastry
- 500 g mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 100 g butter
- 300 grams of cheese or Adyghe cheese
- 50 ml sour cream
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper
- Onions finely cut and fry in butter.
- Clean the mushrooms, cut plates and add to the pan onions.
- Roast 10 minutes, until the liquid evaporates. Salt, pepper.
- Adyghe cheese or cheese mash or grate.
- Finely chop the dill, parsley and connect with cheese. Mix all with mushrooms and onions.
- The dough to defrost and put in the form. Distribute the filling on it, pour eggs, whipped with sour cream.
- Bake the quiche at 250 ° C for 45 minutes.