- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 90 mins
- 8 people
- January 29, 2016
Wickets stuffed with mashed potatoes
- 1 cup rye flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sour cream 20%
- salt on the tip of a knife
- mashed potatoes for the filling
- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter
- Preheat oven to 180 C. In a bowl, mix the two types of flour and salt.
- Gradually add the flour into the sour cream. Knead the dough.
- The dough is divided into several parts. Shape of these sausages. Each sausage cut into small pieces. Sliced ??roll out into thin cakes. Put the cake in the pan, the laid paper baking.
- The mashed potatoes, add 1 egg. Mix well. In the middle of each cake Put the filling (about 2 tbsp. Tablespoons). Pinch edges of tortillas so that the filling is still open.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg and brush their wickets. Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes until golden brown. Ready wicket pour melted butter.