- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 2 people
- July 8, 2016
Gentle medallions from roast turkey on a grill marinated in soy sauce together with grill vegetables with fragrant garlic and citrus marinade! This dish for picnic simply not possibly tasty, juicy, beautiful – very much I recommend to try!
- turkey (medallions) of 600 g
- soy sauce of 3 tablespoons.
- the chili pepper (ground) 0,5 tsp.
- paprika sweet (ground) 0,5 tsp.
- vegetable marrow of 1 piece.
- eggplant of 1 piece.
- paprika of 1 piece.
- lemon (to taste)
- tangerine of 1 piece.
- garlic (2 cloves)
- the allspice (ground) 1/3 tsp.
- oil of grape seed of 1 tablespoon.
- greens 1 bunch
- salt (to taste)
- Add some salt, pepper meat from both parties. Pour with soy sauce, leave to be pickled for 1 hour.
- To cut a vegetable marrow and an eggplant rings of 1-1,5 cm. Cut sweet pepper pieces, to add 3 segments of a lemon to vegetables and a segment of a half of tangerine. To squeeze out juice in vegetables of the remained tangerine, to add oil, small cut garlic, pepper, salt. To mix everything and to leave to pickle for 1 hour (sometimes shaking a container).
- Fry vegetables on a grill for 2 minutes on each party.
- Turkey to fry on a grill, about 20 min., sometimes overturning.
- Add vegetables with favorite greens and sprinkle together with meat marinade which remained from their pickling.