- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 6 people
- April 7, 2016
Recipe of shrimp cocktail, Apple and cucumber in a cheese basket.
Salad with shrimps, caviar and salmon in a cheese basket is a luxurious, gourmet meal.
Recipe of shrimp cocktail, Apple and cucumber in a cheese basket
- 200 g of frozen shrimp (preferably Royal)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 sour-sweet green Apple
- iceberg lettuce
- 150 g Parmesan or Grana Padano
- 100 g salted salmon
- 30 g of red caviar
- lemon juice or sauce Citronet
- Make cheese tarts. For this cheese RUB on a small grater and put a thin layer on a dry pan. The pan with the cheese warm up on low heat. Once the cheese begins to melt, remove the pan from the heat.
- Cool the bottom of the pan: wipe it with a sponge dipped in cold water, or put the pan on a cold surface.
- Once cheese cake has cooled slightly, take it off using a wide spatula from the pan and then put cheese cake in greased shallow tins for cupcakes or muffins, gently press down the cake with a suitable bottom diameter of the Cup.
- Put the tarts in the fridge for 20 minutes, then carefully remove them from the molds.
- In each basket put a piece of lettuce.
- Put shrimp in a colander and spill the boiling water. Brush. Fry in olive oil. Put 2-3 things in each basket.
- On top put 1-2 piece of salmon and a little caviar.
- Put all sauce Citronet.