- Preparation time
- 120 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 5 people
- May 21, 2016
The mushrooms on the grill: recipe for a picnic.
Most often involve kebab meat. But not the meat one alive at the picnic. Sometimes want diversity even in such a purely cold event.
To help gourmets come vegetables and mushrooms, in particular mushrooms. It is a completely safe mushrooms because they are grown artificially, and is available throughout the year, not just autumn day after rain on Thursday.
Try to bake marinated mushrooms on the grill. Preparing these mushrooms just a few minutes and turn out consistently delicious, juicy and flavorful. Important – before you cook mushrooms on the grill is to marinate the mushrooms, so they don’t have time to lose moisture in the baking process.Print
The mushrooms on the grill: recipe for a picnic
- 1 kg of mushrooms,
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce,
- 1 teaspoon hops-suneli,
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste.
- Before you marinate the mushrooms, rinse them thoroughly under running water, clean from debris and dry.
- Get Khmeli-suneli, ground black pepper, salt, soy sauce, olive oil and mix.
- Put in the marinade the mushrooms and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
- Then put the mushrooms on the skewers and cook the marinated mushrooms on the grill until Golden color about 10-15 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with marinade.
- Serve skewers of mushrooms hot with vegetables and greens.