- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- 8 people
- May 2, 2016
Chicken Salad Biscuit Boats.
Cashew chicken salad fills these boats made from refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough.
Chicken Salad Biscuit Boats
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 (10-oz.) cans chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheets. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 5 1/2-inch free-form shape. Place on greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine all chicken salad ingredients except cashews; mix well.
- Place baked biscuit shapes on serving plates. Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken salad on each. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cashews.