- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 2 people
- February 24, 2016
Coconut-cream ice cream with strawberries.
Today I offer you a recipe of delicious homemade ice cream. Your kids will love it!Print
Coconut-cream ice cream with strawberries
- Strawberries (300 g)
- Starch (1 tbsp)
- Coconut milk or unsweetened yogurt with coconut flakes (300 g)
- Cream (50 ml)
- Lemon or orange zest.
- Chop the strawberries, put them into a form and using the strainer evenly covered with starch.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then the berries need cool slightly and divide into two parts, shifting into another bowl.
- Combine the cream and coconut milk (or unsweetened yogurt with coconut) with roasted strawberries. For original flavor accent, add a little lemon or orange zest.
- Mix everything with a blender.
- In silicone molds (or cups) spread half of the roasted strawberries, pour the mixture, insert wooden sticks and put them in the freezer. Ice cream will be ready in two hours.