- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 10 people
- February 13, 2016
All you need is two ingredients for this easy & impressive sweet treat.Print
- 100g slab dark chocolate (see notes)
- 10 strawberries, hulled
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place 100g bar of chocolate upside down on a wire rack set over the prepared tray. Top with strawberries.
- Pour over melted dark chocolate to coat, allowing the excess to drip off.
- Set aside for 3 hours or until set.