- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- March 1, 2016
Strawberry Kurd can be served for tea, add to cupcakes, cakes, pies, pancakes and yogurt.Print
- strawberry – 300 g
- eggs – 6 pcs.
- butter – 100 g
- lemon – 1 pcs.
- sugar – 140 g
- Strawberries grind in a blender. From lemon squeeze the juice, mix with strawberries.
- Beat eggs with sugar.
- Butter to melt in a water bath.
- Beaten eggs to combine with the strawberry-lemon juice, stir and pour in the mixture into the oil.
- Cook on very low heat or in a water bath, stirring occasionally, until the cream thickens.
- Transfer to a clean jar and let cool. Store in the refrigerator.