- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 5 people
- March 1, 2016
Cupcake on kefir.
Prepare the tea delicious easy cupcake yogurt
Cupcake yogurt is perfect as a light snack or treats for tea.
Cupcake on kefir
- 3 eggs,
- 200 ml of yogurt,
- 100 g butter,
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 Cup sugar,
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder,
- a pinch of salt.
- Vzbey eggs with a whisk with sugar and vanilla sugar in the lush mass for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture in the room temperature buttermilk and melted butter and mix.
- Squirt in sifted flour mixed with baking powder and salt, and knead the dough. It should be quite liquid.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake tin and rethrownew.
- Send a cupcake on kefir in a preheated 200°C oven and bake until Golden, 40-50 minutes. The willingness of the cupcake on kefir you can check with a wooden skewer: if it is dry – cake is ready.
- The finished cupcake on yogurt cool, take out from the mold, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.