- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 6 people
- April 25, 2016
Impossibly Easy Maple Sausage Pie.
You won’t believe how impossibly easy and incredibly delicious this budget-friendly meal is! You’ll just have to try it to believe it.Print
Impossibly Easy Maple Sausage Pie
- 12 oz bulk maple sausage or raw maple sausage links, casings removed
- 3 green onions, green and white parts separated, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage and green onion whites over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Spread in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk, eggs and salt until blended. Stir in cheese. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Drizzle with maple syrup; top with green onion greens.