- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 8 people
- May 5, 2016
Layer classic Southwestern ingredients plus time-saving rotisserie chicken and prepared salsa for these quick-grilled tortilla triangles.
- 1 package (11.5 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas)
- 2 cups finely shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 2 cups shredded or finely chopped deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- Top one half of each tortilla with cheese, chicken, green chiles and onions. Fold other half of each tortilla over filling; press down with back of pancake turner. Lightly brush melted butter on both sides of each filled tortilla.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook 2 filled tortillas at a time 3 to 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and thoroughly heated. Cut into wedges. Serve with salsa.