- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 3 people
- March 20, 2016
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon Recipe.
Salty smoked fish tastes great with a big pile of creamy, fluffy scrambled eggs, especially when you add a little bit of coconut milk for that extra richness. If you’re shaking your head right now because your scrambled eggs always come out with a disappointing rubbery texture instead of that perfect lightness, here are some tips to help you master the art – scrambled eggs are such a classic breakfast food that they’re well worth the learning curve.Print
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon Recipe
- 4 eggs;
- 4 slices smoked salmon, chopped;
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk;
- Fresh chives, finely chopped;
- Cooking fat;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut milk, and fresh chives. Season to taste.
- Melt some cooking fat in a skillet and add the eggs.
- Scramble the eggs while cooking.
- When the eggs start to settle add the smoked salmon and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve with more chives sprinkled on top.