- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 250 mins
- 4 people
- May 19, 2016
Buffalo-Ranch Slow-Cooker Chicken.
This 3-ingredient chicken recipe is big on flavor and incredibly easy! Make it a meal by serving this chicken on a biscuit or on top of rice.Print
Buffalo-Ranch Slow-Cooker Chicken
- 1 package (28 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 bottle (12 oz) Buffalo wing sauce
- In large bowl, toss chicken and seasoning mix to coat evenly.
- Place in 4- to 5-quart slow cooker; top with Buffalo sauce. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker to bowl. Shred chicken with 2 forks. Return shredded chicken to slow cooker; stir to evenly coat with sauce. Serve warm.