- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 240 mins
- 8 people
- April 11, 2016
Easy, creamy crock pot meatball stroganoff recipe. Meatballs are slow-cooked in a creamy homemade sour cream celery mushroom sauce and tossed with egg noodles to create an effortlessly delicious dinner good enough for company!
Slow Cooker Meatball Stroganoff
- 1 1/2 cups homemade condensed cream of mushroom & celery soup (see recipe below)
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth (warmed)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2-4 tablespoons yellow onions, finely diced (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb frozen, fully cooked meatballs (can use half this amount if desired)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (can add more if desired)
- 3 cups egg noodles, prepared
- Add condensed soup, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce into the slow cooker.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add onions (if using) and garlic.
- Taste the sauce and add seasonings if desired (I didn't add any to mine)
- Add frozen meatballs and stir.
- Place lid on crock pot and cook for 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Stir in prepared noodles or spoon the mixture over the noodles.
- Serve and garnish with fresh parsley or green onion.