- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 1 people
- March 5, 2016
Salad recipe with pineapple.
The tricky part of this festive tempting alcoholic treats is a beautiful filing. Of course, you can mix all the ingredients in an ordinary bowl, but you gotta admit, our native berries and fruits look a lot more imposing in the half of exotic pineapple.
- 1 pineapple
- 100 g of grapes
- 100 g strawberries,
- 1 pear,
- 1 peach,
- 1 tbsp blueberries
- 2 tablespoons liqueur or sweet wine,
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar.
- Cut the pineapple lengthwise into two halves. Cut out the pulp, leaving the walls of 5-7 mm. Remove hard core, flesh cut into cubes.
- The pear and peach cleanse skin, remove bones and cut into cubes also. Grapes cut in halves and remove pits. Strawberries cut into 2-4 pieces.
- Unite and gently mix all berries and fruits. Fields liqueur and put in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to let the salad steep.
- Then put the salad in half of pineapple and, if desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.