- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 10 people
- April 5, 2016
Cook delicious Stollen. Share the recipe for the dessert!
- 700 g flour
- 25 g yeast
- 250 ml of milk
- 300 g butter
- 200 grams of sugar
- dried fruits
- 100 ml rum
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/3 Cup raisins
- to decorate: frosting, chocolate, marmalade
- Dried fruit and candied fruit fill 1 hour rum.
- Discard in a colander, dry and roll in flour.
- The ginger RUB on a small grater, grind the nuts.
- Dissolve the yeast in a little water, add honey.
- In a bowl, give the flour, make a deepening and pour the yeast.
- Leave in the warmth for 30 minutes.
- Add the warm milk, melted butter, beaten eggs and spices.
- Knead the dough, add dried fruit and raisins. Leave for 1 hour.
- Put in shape and bake for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180?.
- Ready dessert decorate frosting, chocolate, pieces of marmalade.