- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 5 people
- February 29, 2016
Pork Rolls with mushrooms − try to diversify the traditional meat dish
Pork Rolls can be prepared with a wide range of fillings, from potatoes and vegetables to nuts and pineapples. We chose the easiest option and today we offer to your attention a kruchenyky pork with mushroom stuffing.
- 500 g pork (fillet),
- 400 g mushrooms,
- 1 onion,
- 3 tbsp flour,
- vegetable oil,
- spices to taste (Basil, oregano, coriander, marjoram, thyme, pepper),
- salt to taste.
- Washed meat cut across the grain slices thickness of about 1 cm, good cut, salt and pepper.
- Onion, sauté, add chopped mushrooms, a little spice, salt and roast about 10 minutes to evaporate liquid.
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of cooked mushrooms from the toppings to the subsequent quenching rolls.
- In the middle of each chop put the mushroom stuffing and wrap the roll gently twist their edges to of them not falling out the filling, and scale wooden skewers.
- Roll each roll in flour and fry in vegetable oil on both sides until Golden brown.
- Place ingredients in pan in layers shifting the remaining mushrooms from the toppings, pour water (or broth) to barely cover the rolls, salt, add seasoning.
- Mascara ingredients with the lid on low heat for about 40-50 minutes, depending on the degree of roasting meat.
- Pork Rolls is served with different side dish: mashed potatoes, vegetables and Meat etc. in the finished rolls is soft and gentle.