- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 360 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 8 people
- March 29, 2016
The recipe is very easy and flavorful vegetable soup. Vegetables can choose according to your taste. This soup will be very useful for those who keep to a diet or committed to the post. It can be prepared in a slow cooker and most common method.Print
Recipe tomato vegetable soup in slow cooker
- 2 liters of water
- 1 zucchini
- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 400 g tomatoes in own juice
- 0.5 hours spoon dry rosemary
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Carrots, zucchini and onion we shall cut small cubes.
- Turn on the slow cooker, set the mode Frying, pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- When the oil warms up, put it in multimarochnaya the pan the onion and fry it until Golden brown.
- Add to the pan the zucchini and carrot and fry them for 2 minutes.
- Tomatoes with juice, put in a bowl and wipe out their blender.
- Send them to the vegetables. Add the dried rosemary and bring to a boil.
- When all heated through, add the water and turn the Cooking mode. Bring the soup to a boil.
- While the soup comes to a boil, cut into small cubes the potatoes.
- Once the soup comes to a boil, salt it to taste and add potatoes. Bring the soup until the potatoes are done and turn it off.
- Easy vegetable soup is ready.