- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- March 1, 2016
Noodles with shrimp in a garlic sauce
Lunch for half an hour: cooking spicy noodles with shrimp
Prepares noodles with shrimp is extremely fast and simple. Literally within half an hour, until the pasta cook until ready, you ready shrimp sauce. But the taste is just amazing! And this dish goes well with white wine. Try it!
- 400 g prawns,
- 300 g noodles,
- 50 g black olives,
- 3 cloves garlic,
- 0.5 chilli pepper,
- 50 ml white dry wine,
- 100 g butter,
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Boil noodles in lightly salted water until all dente, according to package directions.
- Put the noodles in a colander, retaining about 0.5 cups of water, in which it was cooked.
- Finely cut red chili pepper. Grind the garlic. Finely chop the herbs.
- Fry shrimp in heated skillet in olive oil for about 2 minutes on all sides.
- Then remove the shrimp from the pan, and shrimp in oil add garlic, olives, salt, red and black pepper, mix, hold on medium heat for 1 minute, and pour the wine.
- Cook the sauce for 1 minute. Then add the butter and return the pan to the seafood.
- Mix the sauce for the noodles with shrimp and lower the heat.
- In a pan mix cooked noodles with shrimp and greens and cook for another 2-3 minutes. If necessary add water if the gravy is too thick, and mix.
- Noodles with shrimp serve hot with vegetables and greens.