- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- May 22, 2016
Garlic Shrimp With Zucchini Noodles Recipe.
Zucchini noodles in a garlicky pan sauce, topped off with seared shrimp and a sprinkle of fresh chives – sounds like dinner! This recipe features the zucchini noodles cooked right in the same sauce as the shrimp, so the noodles really get a big boost of flavor and they aren’t just hanging around in a big pile of blandness at the bottom of the bowl.Print
Garlic Shrimp With Zucchini Noodles Recipe
- 1 lb. shrimp, shelled and deveined;
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into noodles;
- 4 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1/4 cup white wine; (optional, leave out for AIP)
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice;
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, minced;
- 2 tbsp. cooking fat;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Heat some cooking fat in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp. Cook until pink and cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes, and remove from the pan.
- Pour the wine and lemon juice and scrape up the bottom of the pan. Bring to a boil and let simmer until significantly reduced.
- Add the zucchini and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Return the shrimp to the pan, season to taste, and give everything a nice stir.
- Serve, sprinkled with fresh chives.