- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- April 29, 2016
Pumpkin Bourbon Pancakes.
Decadent pumpkin pancakes are given a sweet punch of taste thanks to real maple syrup made with a smidgen of bourbon whiskey.
Pumpkin Bourbon Pancakes
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons bourbon whiskey
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix Bisquick mix, milk and eggs as directed on box for pancakes, adding pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to batter. Make pancakes as directed on box.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat Syrup ingredients over low heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through and starting to simmer.
- Serve pancakes topped with syrup and nuts.