- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 3 people
- March 31, 2016
Easy spaghetti Bolognese recipe
Spaghetti Bolognese is a famous Italian dish, made popular due to the bright combination of flavors, of richness and simplicity of preparation. Pasta with meat sauce Bolognese can decorate any table – holiday and everyday.
Our Spaghetti Bolognese recipe is a classic made with homemade Bolognese sauce and tender chunks of beef. This will be one of the best recipes for spaghetti Bolognese you’ve ever tried, as it’s been carefully tested in our kitchenPrint
Recipe Spaghetti Bolognese
- 400 g spaghetti
- 400 g minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 500 g pureed tomatoes in own juice
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried Basil
- vegetable oil for frying
- Can chop, finely chop the onion, grind the carrots on a fine grater. Fry onions and carrots until soft, then place on a plate.
- On this same pan fry the minced meat until done, breaking up lumps with a wooden spatula.
- Add to the pan the minced grated tomatoes and roasted vegetables. Mix and cook the sauce for 30-40 minutes.
- At the very end add dried Basil and pressed garlic.
- Boil spaghetti until tender according to package directions. Distribution spaghetti on a plate, top put the Bolognese sauce, decorate with a sprig of mint or other greens. Serve immediately!