- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 12 people
- April 26, 2016
Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies.
Inspired by our love for carrot cake, you’ll want this cookie on hand for a quick on-the-go breakfast or snack.Print
Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup melted unrefined or refined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Farm Stand Harvest organic vanilla, coconut and pumpkin seed granola
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix eggs, carrot, oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir in granola, flaxseed, cinnamon and salt. Stir in raisins.
- Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, place mounds of dough 3 inches apart on cookie sheets. Press dough to flatten to 1/2-inch thickness. (Dough will not spread during baking.)
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until set. Cool 15 minutes on cookie sheet. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 days or up to a month in the freezer.