- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 6 people
- February 29, 2016
Pancakes on yeast.
Make fluffy and tender pancakes on the yeast
One of the most simple and delicious morning meals is pancakes. Most often they are prepared with kefir or curdled milk.
We offer you to slightly improve the recipe a little longer to Tinker with the dough and cook the pancakes on the yeast. Time it will take longer, but the result is just extraordinary! Pancakes on the yeast comes out, but not such as yogurt and is much thicker, softer and more luxuriant.Print
Pancakes on yeast
- 2 cups flour,
- 1 egg,
- 1 cup milk,
- 20 g fresh yeast
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- a pinch of salt.
- Cook the dough. To do this, mix the yeast with sugar, add warm (not hot) milk, a bit of sifted flour and leave in a warm place for 20 minutes so the dough came up.
- Vzbey egg whisk and put it in the dough rising.
- Also add the sifted flour mixed with salt and vanilla sugar. Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, mix it well and knead the dough. It should have the consistency of thick cream.
- Leave the dough in a warm place for another 20 minutes, that it came.
- Preheat the pan with little oil. Spread the dough with a spoon not too close to each other, because the pancakes on the yeast during cooking increase in volume.
- Obarisi yeast pancakes on medium heat on both sides for 2 minutes until Golden brown.
- Once flipped, you can cover that pancakes are better cooked inside.
- Serve the pancakes on the yeast, sour cream, berries or your favorite jam.