- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 6 people
- March 29, 2016
Recipe for chocolate pancakes.
We offer you a simple recipe for a delicious chocolate pancakes for the whole family and for any occasion!Print
Recipe for chocolate pancakes
- 500 ml of milk
- 10 ml light rum
- 300 g flour
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 50 g icing sugar
- 100 g butter
- 100 g dark chocolate
- vegetable oil
- To begin, grind the chocolate and melt it in a water bath.
- In a separate vessel warm the milk, and then so spill it to the chocolate.
- Stir the mixture until a homogeneous liquid.
- In a separate container prosa through a sieve the flour and cocoa powder.
- Then, put in the powdered sugar and SIPI in chocolate-milk liquid. All mix.
- Separately blend the eggs, add them into the resulting dough.
- Melt the butter and add it to the batter along with the rum. All carefully mix.
- The dough consistency should get something like liquid sour cream. If not, prosa a bit more flour and mix.
- Brush pan with oil and preheat it.
- Using a tablespoon put in a pan for one serving of pancakes.
- Roast for about 40 seconds on each side, then place in a bowl and add a DAB of butter.
- Give chocolate pancakes to the table hot.