- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 10 people
- March 23, 2016
Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes.
Make the favorite French dessert of crepes at home using our recipe for Simple Crepes. Fill them with the classic combination of chocolate-hazelnut spread and sliced bananas for a treat reminiscent of Parisian creperies.Print
Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes
- 1 1/4 cup Silk Dark Chocolate Almondmilk
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup raw sugar or raw honey
- Fruit topping (like raspberries)
- Whisk egg lightly. Add milk, chocolate hazelnut spread and sugar (or honey), whisking until combined thoroughly.
- Blend in flour, scraping the sides of bowl until well combined.
- Let sit for about five minutes to thicken a little. Consistency should resemble heavy cream.
- Heat an 8” skillet on medium-high and spray with cooking spray or grease lightly. Pour about 1/4-1/2 cup of batter into heated pan, sliding the pan around gently in a circle until batter spreads evenly.
- Cook until the bottom is heated through and the edges begin to harden while bubbles form on top, about 45-60 seconds.
- Using a spatula, slide gently to the side and flip.
- Cook another 30-45 seconds, flip once more to ensure crepe is cooked thorough, and slide onto a plate.
- Serve warm with fresh fruit.