- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 8 people
- March 1, 2016
Chocolate cake without eggs in the slow cooker.
Chocolate coffee cake is prepared in a slow cooker without adding eggs. This simple and delicious dessert for tea.
Chocolate cake without eggs in the slow cooker
- flour - 1.5 cups
- dark cocoa powder, without sugar - 3 tbsp
- soda - 1 tsp.
- salt - 1/3 tsp.
- 1 Cup sugar
- vegetable oil - 1/4 Cup
- strong coffee - 1 Cup
- vanilla pinch of
- vinegar - 1 tbsp
- The Cup multivarki grease with vegetable oil and sprinkle flour.
- Sift in bowl the flour, cocoa, soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix the sugar, vanilla, oil, coffee and vinegar.
- Mix flour and sugar mixture to get a smooth batter.
- Pour the dough in the bowl multivarki. To prepare mode Pastries 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes and carefully remove the cake from multivarki.
- Cool on wire rack. Optionally, sprinkle cake with powdered sugar or cover with chocolate glaze.