- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 10 people
- March 30, 2016
Chocolate Fountain Recipe.
Delicious and quick to prepare dessert will blow the spot your partner. For its preparation you will need the desire, a bit of inspiration and good mood.
Chocolate Fountain Recipe
- 200 g flour
- 300 g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees. Form for baking grease with a thin layer of melted butter and precipi cocoa powder. Extra cocoa shake and put in the form.
- Melt chocolate with butter in a pan on the steam bath. Then, remove from heat and mix with sugar and vanilla. Let the chocolate mass cool down a bit.
- Vzbey eggs and gradually, in small portions add in the chocolate mixture. Then squirt in the sifted flour and a little salt. Stir until then, until you get a smooth mixture.
- Put the mass into the form, filling it by two thirds. Put on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Get the form from the oven, a knife, separate the fondant from the edges, and turn out on serving dish. Serve immediately with vanilla ice cream and fruit.