- Cooking time
- 120 mins
- 10 people
- April 19, 2016
Cake with a cream based egg yolks.
Prepare this wonderful cake that will delight you and your friends.Print
Cake with a cream based egg yolks
- Wheat flour 550 g
- Butter 125 g
- Sugar 500 g
- Chicken egg 2
- Egg yolks 15
- Light rum 1 tablespoon
- Dry yeast 10 g
- Milk 1 liter
- Prepare the dough. Mix the sifted flour, yeast, sugar and oil. Beat the egg yolks with 1whole egg, pour in the flour mixture. Add rum and knead the dough. Roll it into a ball, wrap in foil and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Prepare the cream. Milk boil. Yolks with sugar grind until smooth. Add flour and mix thoroughly. Stirring constantly, pour a thin stream of hot milk.
- Continuing to whisk, put in a water bath and cook 2-3 minutes. Remove cream from heat and let cool.
- The dough is divided into two equal parts. Roll one piece into a thin layer, put in a circular shape with low bumpers.
- Pour into a mold prepared cream. Roll out the remaining dough, cover them cake.
- Crimp the edges of the form to remove excess dough. Remaining egg lightly beaten, brush top of pie. Put the pie in a preheated 180 ° C oven for 30 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack.