- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- May 19, 2016
Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry.
Loaded with tender chicken and lovely vegetables, this satisfying stir-fry goes from stovetop to tabletop in less than half an hour.
Lemon Chicken Stir-Fry
- 8 oz uncooked capellini (angel hair) pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders (not breaded), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups small broccoli flowerets
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; stir-fry 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is brown.
- Add broccoli and peas to chicken mixture. Cook over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir together broth, thyme, lemon peel, cornstarch and lemon pepper in small bowl; stir into chicken mixture. Cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and vegetables are coated.
- Stir in tomatoes; cook until thoroughly heated. Serve over pasta.