- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 90 mins
- 12 people
- May 7, 2016
Cream Cheese-Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread.
Make monkey bread with cinnamon rolls for a treat that’s 3-ingredient easy.Print
Cream Cheese-Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 cans (17.5 oz each) Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- Cut block of cream cheese into 24 equal-sized cubes. (Start by first halving block so that you have 2 thin pieces, and then cut each thin half into 12 equal squares.)
- Set aside icing from cinnamon rolls. Separate each can of dough into 5 rolls; unroll each roll, and cut each in half.
- Take a section of dough and fold it over so you have a rectangle shape that is 1 layer of dough thick. Place a square of cream cheese in the dough; fold over the dough, and gently crimp it around the cream cheese. Repeat with remaining dough pieces.
- Place cream cheese-filled dough balls in pan. Place butter pieces on top.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown across top. Cool 10 minutes; run knife around edge of pan to loosen. Place heatproof serving plate over pan and turn over; remove pan. Cool 10 minutes longer.
- Drizzle reserved icing over top of bread, allowing some to drizzle down side. Pull apart to serve; serve warm.