- Cooking time
- 70 mins
- February 29, 2016
Cottage cheese casserole.
Prepare for lunch savory cottage cheese casserole
Most often, cottage cheese pie we associate with dessert. It is prepared with sugar, jam, honey, fruits and berries – by far, very tasty. A much less common variant casseroles cottage cheese in savory version with vegetables and herbs. But it is no less delicious, still hearty dish is practically a complete meal.
- 600 g of cottage cheese,
- 100 g of hard cheese,
- 3 eggs,
- 1 tablespoon milk,
- 100 g of green peas,
- 100 g broccoli,
- greens (dill, parsley, green onions),
- 2 tablespoons of semolina,
- 0.5 tsp of baking powder,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Grind broccoli and greens. If you have frozen broccoli and peas – pre-pour them with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cottage cheese wipe through a sieve. Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
- Separate the whites from the yolks. Put the egg yolks with the curd, and RUB. In proteins add a little salt and blend in a lush lather.
- Add in cottage cheese baking powder, milk, semolina and mix thoroughly. Then add in cottage cheese and green vegetables and small portions carefully enter beaten egg whites. Salt, pepper and mix.
- Put cheese and vegetable mixture into a greased baking pan, rethrownew. Sprinkle top with grated cheese and send curd casserole in the oven, preheated to 180°C.
- Cottage cheese casserole in the oven would be ready in 40-45 minutes. At the end sprinkle it with herbs.
- Leave curd casserole in the oven turned off with door ajar for 10-15 minutes.