- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 2 people
- April 2, 2016
Chinese Cashew Chicken Noodles Stir-Fry is a delicious take on your favourite take-out cashew chicken recipe. Crispy bits of chicken and noodles are tossed in a super flavourful, spicy sauce and roasted cashews for a meal that the whole family will love!Print
- 300g dried egg noodles
- 1 reduced-salt chicken stock cube, dissolved in 500ml water
- 6 tsp reduced-salt dark soy sauce
- 100g frozen peas
- 150g sweetcorn, drained weight
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tsp cornflour
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- Put the stock, soy sauce, peas, sweetcorn and chicken in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
- In a small cup, mix the cornflour with 4 tbsp cold water and add to the contents of the pan then stir for a further 1 minute until the liquid thickens slightly.
- Add the noodles and reheat briefly, stirring to mix together.