- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 5 people
- May 24, 2016
Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas.
This enchilada dish is sure to be a new family favorite; it is simple to put together and also perfect for leftovers…..if you ever have any!
Easy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 can (10 oz) Old El Paso™ red enchilada sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ fajita seasoning mix or 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 10 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese, the cream cheese and seasoning mix with spoon, breaking apart cream cheese cubes. Spoon slightly less than 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla tightly; place seam side down in baking dish. Drizzle with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.