- Cooking time
- 80 mins
- 4 people
- April 5, 2016
Pie recipe with spinach and feta.
Share a recipe from Greece with spinach and herbs – healthy and delicious!
Pie recipe with spinach and feta
- 8 plates of puff pastry
- 200 g feta
- 100 g of cottage cheese
- 1 onion
- 500 g spinach
- a bunch of parsley
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- Grind onions and fry in oil. Add chopped spinach and parsley, simmer for 2 minutes. Cool.
- Crush the cottage cheese and feta, mix it with greens.
- Laid out in form 4 layers of dough, each of them promesas oil. On top put the filling. Shut your pie laced butter 4 sheets of dough. Edge clamp.
- Bake pie in a preheated oven at 180 ? C for 30-40 minutes.