- Cooking time
- 130 mins
- 4 people
- April 5, 2016
Pizza recipe Margarita.
In the day of the working week you can relax and eat something delicious. Share the pizza recipe.Print
Pizza recipe Margarita
- 500 g flour
- 10 g dry yeast
- 1 Cup sparkling mineral water
- 1 egg
- 50 ml olive oil
- 3 tomatoes
- 200 g of mozzarella
- 2 sprigs Basil
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- salt, pepper
- Half a teaspoon of sugar mixed with yeast, pour the water and leave in a warm place for 20 minutes.
- The egg mix. A mound of sifted flour, mix and leave for 10 minutes.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of salt olive oil and add to the dough. Stir 10 minutes.
- Place in a bowl and leave in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Then roll the dough. Brush with vegetable oil, put the slices of tomatoes and mozzarella. Sprinkle with herbs, chopped Basil and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake 15 minutes at 200 °C.